First: the information it obtains (the Digital Museum) and maintains in its databases.
- User personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number.
- The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for retrieval of the password.
- The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Does the Digital Museum share this information?
- Of course, the (Digital Museum) seeks to retain this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user, and (The Digital Museum) does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between the (Digital Museum) and the user.
- As a general rule, all this information is only available to those in charge of the (Digital Museum, and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
- Since the (Digital Museum) seeks to preserve the safety of users, so - in the event that (the Digital Museum) notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the user - the (Digital Museum) may inform the competent authorities after consulting with the lawyer of (the Museum) digital).
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between the (Digital Museum) and the merchant?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for using the (Digital Museum):